Download Free Snowfall Totals & Weather Data from NOAA
No matter what type of snow and ice management estimate you plan to prepare, it’s always a good idea to arm yourself with any and all information possible about the properties you plan to service- including historical weather data. We have weather data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) built right into our Snow Proposal Builder- which you can try for free for 30-days.
Or, if you want to collect weather data from NOAA to use outside of Proposal Builder, we’ve prepared a step-by-step guide on how to use their website to download historical weather data for free. Fill out the form below to download the document and get started today!
Helpful Information for Snow Service Diagrams
While you’re measuring your properties for snow removal estimates, create snow service diagrams for your office staff, customers and crews. Here are some ideas about what to include in your diagrams:
- Denote areas of interest and special instructions
- Label snow storage areas
- Color-code sidewalks, parking lots, entrances etc.
- Include contact information for property contacts
- List recommended equipment
- Indicate direction to push snow
- Highlight property obstacles and safety hazards