Landscape Property Measurement that Pays for Itself
Go iPave isn’t just for measuring parking lots, roads and driveways. You can measure any outdoor surface with our property measuring tools, making Go iPave a great tool to use for other property maintenance services that your clients might need an estimate for. Lawn mowing, power washing, chemical applications, patios, hardscapes, you name it, you can use Go iPave to help you come up with an estimate for it.
Turn Property Measurement Liabilities into Assets
Time and travel costs for onsite property measurement keep increasing. Go iPave turns these losses into gains by removing inefficiencies from the measuring process.
With Go iPave:
- Anyone on your staff (from administrator to head estimator) can accurately execute professional property measurement on any property in the U.S. and Canada.
- Dramatically reduce drive time (labor), wear-and-tear on vehicles, and fuel costs associated with property measurement.
- Transform your site visits into value-added inspections that impress your prospects and build your competitive sales advantage.
Go iPave Gives you the Right Tools for the Job
Go iPave combines property photos and measuring tools in one easy-to-use application. Go iPave users can measure any outdoor surface on a property; turf areas, mulch beds, trees, parking lots, sidewalks and more. With Go iPave you can quickly and accurately:
- Measure Square footage and linear distance
- Count trees, shrubs and other objects
- Group measurements by surface type (turf, mulch, asphalt, bed edges etc.)
- Obtain property boundaries and owner information
Quickly Determine Product and Equipment Needs
Have you ever overestimated or, even worse, underestimated the amount of materials needed for a job? Know exactly how much product, how many crew members and what pieces of equipment you need to get the job done.
- Calculate how much mulch you need for a property with our volume calculator
- Determine what mowers and equipment to use on designated lawn areas
- Determine what equipment is operable on a property
- Compute fertilizer and chemical application needs
Works for All Property Types
Go iPave offers 100% coverage of the U.S. and Canada. View and measure any property of any size or type on the site. Your reach is endless:
- Home Owners Assocations
- Golf Courses
- Military Bases
Go iPave is Integrated with Smart Business Tools you Already Use
Do you use Microsoft Excel? With a click of a button, your Go iPave measurements export to an Excel spreadsheet. Save a comprehensive record of all Go iPave property measurements and objects counted (such as trees) to your computer.
Go iPave also allows you to export property photos as jpegs and you can save them right to your computer. Save photos from multiple overhead views, and views of the north, south, east and west.
Go iPave Site Diagrams Boost Job Site Efficiency and Performance
Keep your crew clear, focused and efficient on the job. Use Go iPave site maps to visually assign work and ensure the job is done right the first time. Print three copies… one for your client, operations manager and office staff. Now everyone has a record of your job execution strategy.
Your Go iPave site maps are also powerful customer service, sales and customer retention tools. Use them to eliminate miscommunications during the sales process. Show your customers how you will complete the work and who will be on site.
Win More Sales
Go iPave pays for itself from the first time you use it. When you reduce the time and expense of landscape property measurement the savings flow to your bottom line. Plus, your resources are freed to focus on satisfying your customers – which generates more referrals.
Discover how Go iPave can create a profit ripple effect throughout your business.
Try it Now!
If you would like to try the Go iPave tools right now, visit the Go iPave test drive area where you can use the tools and saving features for free!
Product demos are also a great way to learn more about what Go iPave can do for you. Sign up for a free demo today.