Be The ‘Go iPave Bob’ Photo Contest!
Who is Bob, you ask? Bob’s an estimator at Turfscape, Inc., and the face of our ads for our other online property measuring brand, Go iLawn. Bob’s ads turned out so well it got us thinking about how great it would be to show off Go iPave users measuring properties in their own environment- just like Bob. With that said, we invite you to send us your photos of you and your team using Go iPave for a chance to be the ‘Go iPave Bob’!
Here are Some Ideas for your Go iPave Photos:
- Sitting in front of the screen– just like Bob in the photo above-with a Go iPave site diagram in the shot.
- Showing/discussing Go iPave site diagrams with a customer- You can send us a shot of you reviewing your Go iPave site diagrams with your customers on a computer screen, a printout, or on a mobile device, whatever works best for you.
- Showing/discussing Go iPave site diagrams or measurements with your team- Reviewing Go iPave site diagrams with your team on a computer screen, a printout or a mobile device will work here too. The key is to to make sure the Go iPave diagram can be seen clearly like the example Bob’s photo.
- Posting Go iPave diagrams on social media- Be sure to use #GoiPave on Twitter, or mention our handle @GoiPave, and tag us on Facebook so we know you’ve shared the photo.
- Any creative uses you can think of– we want to see how you use Go iPave, so feel free to come up with something different than our suggestions above!
We’ll announce the winner(s) in March, but don’t worry- if your picture doesn’t appear in an ad, it will appear in an eBook we’ll compile with everyone’s entries. We’ll also share them on Twitter and Facebook. Simply fill out the form below to get started!
Fill out the form below to enter our Be the ‘Go iPave Bob’ Contest