Property Measuring Solutions for Paving Contractors
Go iPave is the pavement industry’s go-to resource for online property measurement . Thousands of contractors across the country are using Go iPave to measure, parking lots, roads, driveways and more. Go iPave’s high resolution property photos and point-and-click measuring tools allow contractors to create accurate proposals faster and better than ever before.
Pavement Maintenance Solutions
Pull More Profit From Your Pavement Maintenance Business
- Powerful tools help you easily measure the hard-to-measure. The property you need to measure isn’t a perfect rectangle? No problem! Go iPave’s point and click measuring tools allow you to measure parking lots and roads of all shapes and sizes.
- Property photos double as an awe inducing sales tool. When it’s all said and done you can print out labeled, color-coded high resolution property photos that explain your job execution strategy to your clients and crews.
Snow Removal Solutions
Streamline Your Snow Business
- Measure Properties Faster. Accurately measure odd shaped lots and large jobs like HOA’s in half the time it takes to measure the traditional way.
- Accurately Estimate Equipment and Materials. Use Go iPave property measurements to help you estimate deicing materials and equipment needed to properly clear walks, streets and lots.
- Plan for event management. Identify speed bumps, lot obstacles, storm water drains, lot entrances, handicap stalls etc. with Go iPave’s high resolution aerial property photos.
- Explain your job execution strategy with photos. Create site diagrams for property managers, office staff, crews and subcontractors with detailed information such as where the snow will be piled, what equipment will be used and when the property will be serviced.
Landscape Property Measurement That Pays For Itself
- Measure properties anytime, anywhere regardless of weather conditions or time of day. Anyone at the office can use this amazing tool to measure any outdoor surface of a property.
- Quickly quantify materials and equipment needed to get the job done. Not only can you measure square footage of turf, beds, parking lots etc., you can calculate how much mulch you need with Go iPave’s volume calculator.
- Boost job site efficiency and performance with detailed Go iPave site maps. Distribute color-coded site maps to office staff, customers and crews, and everyone is literally on the same page.