Streamline Your Snow Business
From measuring parking lots and sidewalks, to identifying lot obstacles and snow storage areas, Go iPave helps you clearly communicate your professional snow removal strategy to customers, subcontractors and crews.
Measure Properties Faster & Easier for Snow Removal
Time and travel costs for onsite property measurement keep increasing. Go iPave turns these losses into gains by removing inefficiencies from the measuring process.
With Go iPave:
- Now anyone on your staff (from administrator to head estimator) can execute professional property measurement on any property in the U.S. and Canada.
- Dramatically reduce drive time (labor), wear and tear on vehicles and fuel costs associated with property measurement.
- Site visits are transformed into value-added inspections that impress your prospects and build your competitive sales advantage.
Go iPave Gives You The Right Tools For The Job
Go iPave combines property photos and measuring tools in one easy-to-use application. Go iPave users can measure parking lots and sidewalks, locate and mark building entrances, identify lot obstacles and more. Need to measure a property during a snow event? No problem, our photos will show you bare pavement you can’t see during an event.
With Go iPave you can quickly and accurately measure:
- Parking lot and sidewalk square footage
- Linear Distance
- Change in elevation and slope
- Count parking stalls, speed bumps, light poles, building entrances, drains etc.
- Identify & label parking lot obstacles
Quickly Determine Product and Equipment Needs
Have you ever overestimated or, even worse, underestimated the amount of materials needed for a job? Know exactly how much product, how many crew members, and what equipment you need to get the job done.
- Determine the correct amount of salt, sand or liquid deicer needed for effective deicing
- Define what pieces of equipment will be needed and will be operable at any location (will you use a shovel or snow blower, bobcat or truck, plow or skid loader?)
- Identify parking lot obstacles and possible hazards
- Isolate snow storage placement on property
Works For All Property Types
Go iPave offers 100% coverage of the U.S. and Canada. View any property of any size or type on the site. Your reach is endless:
- Home Owners Assocations
- Golf Courses
- Military Bases
Go iPave Turns Your Measurements Into Proposals Fast
Measuring on Go iPave lets you turn your estimate around faster. It helps you measure more properties so you can bid more jobs and win more sales. Instead of wasting time driving across town from one property to the next, you’ll have more time to impress your prospects with speedy, professional responses.
Plus, we have a Proposal Builder that can help you create a professional proposal document with pricing, your company logo, your company’s terms of service, and a signature page.
Go iPave is Integrated With Smart Business Tools You Already Use
Do you use Microsoft Excel? With a click of a button, your Go iPave measurements export to an Excel spreadsheet. Save a comprehensive record of all Go iPave property measurements and objects counted (such as trees) to your computer.
Users can group Go iPave measurements by surface type, such as sidewalks and parking lots, with the Go iPave measurement grouping feature and spreadsheet will be organized and subtotaled accordingly.
Go iPave Site Diagrams Boost Job Site Efficiency and Performance
Keep your crew clear, focused and efficient on the job. Use Go iPave site maps to visually assign areas to employees and ensure the work is done right the first time. Print three copies… one for your property manager, operations manager and office staff. Now everyone is on the same page (literally) for what you and the customer have agreed upon.
Your Go iPave site maps are also powerful customer service, sales and customer retention tools. Use them to show your customer exactly how you will service their property, who will be on site, and when you will execute their service.
Win More Sales
Go iPave pays for itself from the first time you use it. When you reduce the time and expense of onsite property measurement the savings flow to your bottom line. Plus, your resources are freed to focus on satisfying your customers – which generates more referrals.
Discover how Go iPave can create a profit ripple effect throughout your business.
Try It Now!
If you would like to try the Go iPave tools right now, visit the Go iPave test drive area where you can use the tools and saving features for free!
Product demos are also a great way to learn more about what Go iPave can do for you. Sign up for a free demo today.